Promontory MortgagePath Consolidates Into One Entity
January 9, 2020
Promontory MortgagePath LLC has consolidated its family of companies into one entity with a singular focus on driving down the cost and time required to originate mortgages.
The move blends three distinct teams with complementary skills and strengths, uniting Promontory Fulfillment Services LLC (PFS) and PromonTech LLC under their former parent-company banner—Promontory MortgagePath. Since their founding in 2015, the three companies have worked collaboratively to provide technology-driven mortgage fulfillment solutions—with PromonTech developing proprietary point-of-sale mortgage technology, PFS providing comprehensive third-party mortgage fulfillment services, and Promontory MortgagePath concentrating on leadership and strategy. Now, all functions will be unified as Promontory MortgagePath.
“Integrating our powerhouse teams represents a strategic realignment of our mission to provide lenders with best-in-class, tech-enabled mortgage fulfillment services that improve borrower experience, ensure regulatory compliance and lower the cost of origination,” said Gene Ludwig, Promontory MortgagePath’s chairman, founder and chief executive officer. “Our goal in joining these three entities together under a single brand is to ensure Promontory MortgagePath can innovate even faster and flawlessly execute in a rapidly evolving business landscape, to the benefit of our clients and their customers.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer- Bellevue - Bank Of America - Nashville, TN
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Westgate - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Chester FC - West Chester OH - Bank Of America - West Chester, OH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Lakewood - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- FC Lending Officer - Voorhees Township - Bank Of America - Voorhees, NJ