HUD Premieres Building HOME Series
January 14, 2020
The U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) is now offering the new Building HOME online training series for participants in its HOME Investment Partnerships Program.
According to the Department, the new series is an interactive, self-paced online training course that outlines regulatory requirements of the HOME program and practical advice for implementing all HOME activities at the state and local levels. The HOME program provides formula grants to states and localities that can be used in partnership with local nonprofit groups to fund affordable housing activities for either homeownership or rentals.
The new series is launching in an eight-module program, with four additional training modules scheduled to be released later this year.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer- Bellevue - Bank Of America - Nashville, TN
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Westgate - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Chester FC - West Chester OH - Bank Of America - West Chester, OH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Lakewood - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- FC Lending Officer - Voorhees Township - Bank Of America - Voorhees, NJ