Non-QM Lender Sprout Mortgage Names New Compliance Chief
January 14, 2020
Non-QM residential lender Sprout Mortgage has hired Gregory Walker as chief compliance officer and general counsel. Walker succeeds Shannon Leight, who moves to the newly created position of chief compliance officer and general counsel for Sprout Lending LLC.
Walker was formerly special counsel at Impac Mortgage and previously was chief compliance officer and general counsel at Towne Mortgage Company. Earlier in his career, he was in-house counsel at Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, managing director and counsel at UBS AG and executive director and counsel at Morgan Stanley.
"As Sprout continues to expand and strengthen its team to solidify our position as the leading, innovative force in non-QM lending, Gregory brings a depth of experience that will help us to accelerate our strategic expansion plan," said company President Michael Strauss.
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation - , WI
- Sales Director - Aging Media Network - Remote, NA
- Sales & Service Rep - Jeffersontown - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Underwriter III - Remote/WFH - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Originator - Reliant Credit Union - Sodus, NY
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - State Department Federal Credit Union - Washington, DC Metro Area, VA