Notarize and Stewart Title in New Partnership
January 15, 2020
Notarize, the Boston-based company that enables an entirely online mortgage closing process, has entered into a partnership with Stewart Title that will give its direct offices and independent agents the ability to offer fully online and hybrid closings powered by Notarize.
Stewart and Notarize conducted their first online closing in 2017, and the companies stated they have completed thousands of closings in the following years. Stewart has approved online closings in more than half of the states, and the companies forecast expanded opportunities as more states pass legislation to enable online closings.
“Since completing the first online closing in the country with Notarize back in 2017, we’ve spent the last few years understanding how we can bring a transformational digital process to consumers that enhances the customer experience for how they want to close on their home,” said Scott Gillen, senior vice president for industry relations and marketplace strategy at Stewart Title. “Notarize has been our top partner in the space, not only from an advocacy and enablement perspective, but because we share the same vision on putting convenience and experience first. We can’t wait for 2020.”
Notarize Founder and CEO Pat Kinsel said: “Scott and the team at Stewart were the first title underwriter to see the promise of online closings. They created a vision for the future and worked tirelessly to provide consumers a better closing experience. We're proud to deepen our relationship with Stewart to take online closings to full scale in 2020."
Notarize has also announced it is hosting a free Webinar on Feb. 11 titled “Five Key Components to eClosing Readiness.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Cary Park - Fifth Third Bank - Cary, NC