Redfin Mortgage Expands to N.J. and S.C.
January 23, 2020
Redfin Mortgage LLC, a subsidiary of the Seattle-based brokerage Redfin, is now offering home loans in New Jersey and South Carolina.
With the addition of these markets, Redfin Mortgage is now offering fixed- and adjustable-rate conforming mortgages, plus jumbo loans in 17 states and the District of Columbia.
"We are redesigning the lending process to be fast, easy and intuitive for our customers, combining technology with personal service to streamline the entire experience from pre-approval to closing," said Jason Bateman, head of Redfin Mortgage.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Government Loan Administrator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Dayton, OH
- QC Analyst - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Chicago, IL
- Universal Banker (144th & Stoneybrook) - FNBO - Omaha,
- Universal Banker (180th & Q - Hy-Vee) - FNBO - Omaha,