AIME to Publish Broker Rankings
January 28, 2020
The Association of Independent Mortgage Experts (AIME) has published a new ranking list designed to highlight the top performing independent mortgage brokers in the wholesale mortgage channel.
The newly-launched IME Broker Rankings will accept self-reported 2019 production-based submissions from wholesale loan originators and brokerages through March 8, 2020. The ranking list also be divided into subcategories covering total purchase and refinance volume (based on total loan amount closed in 2019) and total purchase and refinance units (based on the overall number of loans closed). A separate nomination list will be available to enable mortgage professionals to praise “Community Champions” for outstanding contributions.
“AIME Broker Rankings originated out of a lack of independent mortgage broker specific ranking lists to identify the leaders in the wholesale industry,” said Anthony Casa, chairman of the Association of Independent Mortgage Experts. “This ranking list will identify loan originators and brokerages as they compare to their colleagues in the field.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Consumer Compliance Specialist - Financial Services - Troutman Pepper - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC