Rocket Homes Debuts Neighborhood Trend Reports
February 5, 2020
Rocket Homes has rolled out Neighborhood Trend Reports, a new data resource covering local housing markets.
According to the Detroit-headquartered company, the reports include current and trending median home prices, the number of homes for sale in the area, the share of homes that were sold under or over asking price and how fast homes are selling. Data compiled in this resource is culled to the previous year.
“By bringing the Neighborhood Trend Report to market, we’ve taken another step forward in our mission to simplify the home buying and selling process,” said Sam Vida, president of Rocket Homes. “Information is power, and that power is now in the hands of consumers instead of just living with the professionals who study the local housing markets every day. Once they have this information, they can use it to make informed decisions when considering buying or selling a home.”
The company also announced plans to introduce Property Reports, which will display information similar to the Neighborhood Trend Reports, but with a focus on individual residences. No official launch date has been set for this product.
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT