Homebuying Fintech Orchard Expands to Atlanta and Denver
February 11, 2020
Orchard, a New York City-based fintech focused on the homebuying, has expanded its presence into the Atlanta and Denver markets.
According to the company, the market expansion follows its recent $36 million Series B funding.
The company, which was founded in 2017 as Perch, also operates in Texas’ Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth and San Antonio markets.
“Atlanta and Denver are extremely competitive home buying markets,” said Court Cunningham, co-founder and CEO of Orchard. “As the demand for homes outpaces inventory, Orchard is helping buyers stand out by enabling them to make a cash offer on their new home before selling their current home. We're thrilled to bring Orchard to Atlanta and Denver as a new way to navigate the home buying landscape. This makes it possible for people in these markets to buy their dream homes, while getting top dollar for their current home.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT