Ex-Chase Home Lending Chief Joins Wells Fargo
February 12, 2020
Wells Fargo has announced the hiring of Mike Weinbach as CEO of consumer lending. Weinbach will be responsible for the San Francisco-headquartered company’s home lending operations, and will begin his new job in May out of the company’s New York office.
Weinbach joins Wells Fargo after 16 years at JPMorgan Chase, where he was most recently CEO of Chase Home Lending. During his years at Chase, he held leadership roles across consumer banking, business banking, home lending and auto finance in sales, finance, branch management and operations.
“I am excited to join Wells Fargo and appreciate the opportunity to work with this remarkable franchise that serves over 70 million customers,” said Weinbach. “I am passionate about providing outstanding customer experiences and helping customers live better lives. I am eager to work with the Wells Fargo team to do just that.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT