NeighborWorks American Allocates $74M in Grants
February 12, 2020
NeighborWorks America announced that it awarded more than $74 million in flexible grants to 239 nonprofit organizations, as part of its fiscal year 2020 grant funding.
During fiscal year 2019, NeighborWorks America and its NeighborWorks network provided more than 457,200 housing and counseling services, including bringing 26,200 households into homeownership and assisting 166,300 families and individuals with counseling on financial capability, pre-purchase, post-purchase and foreclosure issues. NeighborWorks America is a congressionally chartered, national, nonpartisan nonprofit that provides access to homeownership, safe and affordable rental housing, and other community-building services.
“Congress has demonstrated it has a sharp eye for a solid investment,” said NeighborWorks America President and CEO Marietta Rodriguez. “NeighborWorks America’s ability to continually demonstrate our stewardship, leveraging more than $64 for every $1 of congressional appropriation, is due in no small part to the spectacular work of our network of nearly 250 organizations located in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. We are honored to be trusted to distribute funds that help our network organizations spur innovation and meet the growing needs of their local communities. These organizations demonstrate their leadership every day in providing affordable housing opportunities, building strong neighborhoods and creating jobs.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT