First American Acquires Docutech
February 13, 2020
First American Financial Corporation has acquired the mortgage industry document technology provider Docutech for $350 million.
Docutech’s management team, including President and CEO Amy Brandt, will continue to lead the company’s operations. The transaction marks the second acquisition by First American since the start of 2020–last month, it acquired Title Security Agency LLC, a title and escrow services company focused on the Arizona market.
“The acquisition of Docutech reflects our steadfast commitment to invest in and grow our core business. Moreover, it demonstrates our dedication to improving the home-buying experience for consumers and driving the digital transformation of the real estate settlement process,” said Dennis J. Gilmore, CEO at First American “We’re excited to soon welcome to First American the people of Docutech, a highly respected leader in the document technology solutions industry. Together, we will accelerate the evolution of real estate closings.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT