AIME Names Equity Prime Mortgage as Lender Sponsor
February 13, 2020
The Association of Independent Mortgage Experts (AIME) has added the Atlanta-headquartered Equity Prime Mortgage (EPM) as a lender sponsor for its organization and its mortgage broker membership base.
Eddy Perez, EPM’s founder and president, welcomed the sponsorship by predicting it would help his company’s expansion in parallel with the broker channel market share growth in 2020.
“I am excited to partner with an organization like AIME to continue EPM’s growth in the wholesale channel,” said Perez. “We have aligned values with the passion and dedication of AIME’s members who constantly strive to learn more and apply their skills to secure the best loan possible for their clients.”
Anthony Casa, chairman of AIME, said: “Equity Prime Mortgage embodies the dedication and tenacity of a lender that will help the wholesale channel continue to grow. I am thrilled that Eddy Perez has committed to serving independent mortgage brokers through sponsorship with AIME. With his industry experience, he will make great contributions to our success and the success of all independent mortgage brokers.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT