New Book Highlights Appraisers’ Role in Homeownership Process
February 18, 2020
The Appraisal Institute has published Residential Property Appraisal, a 500-page soft cover book by Mark R. Ratterman that highlights the appraiser’s role bringing buyers into homeownership.
The book details the steps in the appraisal process, including a focus on specialty residential property types and markets. Each chapter includes examples of common scenarios encountered in appraisal practice and presents definitions of key terms related to the concepts being presented.
“This book will help appraisers who are new to the field, as well as more experienced residential appraisers looking for timely information on current residential concepts and issues,” Appraisal Institute President Jefferson L. Sherman, who wrote in the book’s foreword.
The book is available for $85 ($75 for Appraisal Institute professionals), and a print/PDF bundle is also available.
FMJ Job Listings
- Compliance Specialist - Tinker Federal Credit Union - Oklahoma City, OK
- Loan Processor II (WORK FROM HOME CAPABILITY) - Guild Mortgage Company - Lees Summit,
- Mortgage Loan Associate - First PREMIER Bank - Sioux Falls,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Vancouver,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,