AE Jessica Hanson Joins the Finance of America Reverse Team
January 22, 2020
Finance of America Reverse LLC (FAR) has appointed Jessica Hanson as an account executive in the Wholesale Lending Department. Hanson brings nearly a decade of reverse mortgage wholesale experience and will help service and expand FAR’s wholesale accounts. Hanson reports into Jonathan Scarpati, vice president of Wholesale Lending.
“Jessica has a wealth of knowledge and is a proven leader in managing and developing wholesale teams,” said Scarpati. “Her customer-oriented approach and ability to build and service relationships across the growing channels of our business will be an asset as we respond to greater demand for our offerings and help our clients build and optimize their business.”
Hanson joins a team of 18 professionals that provide support to the firms growing wholesale channels. Before joining FAR, Hanson served as director of mortgage banking, wholesale for One Reverse Mortgage, and prior to that, was national wholesale sales manager at Liberty Home Equity Solutions. Previously, she worked as an account executive at Home Point Financial, where she helped develop and launch the company’s reverse wholesale division.
“FAR is a proven leader in our space with a premier proprietary product mix, dedicated team of experts and best-in-class operations,” said Hanson. “I am proud to join a firm that stands out for its unwavering commitment to customer service and innovation and look forward to what’s in store for 2020 and beyond.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Corporate Underwriter- Tampa, FL - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Guilford - Bank Of America - Guilford, CT
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Hamden Plaza - Bank Of America - Hamden, CT
- EAC Compliance & Operational Risk Manager - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Rochester Orion FC - Rochester Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Rochester Hills, MI
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Laurel Center - Bank Of America - Laurel, MD