New Service Offers News and Data on California’s Housing Market
February 19, 2020
The Building Industry Association of Southern California (BIASC) has introduced the California Investor Report, a monthly subscription-based service for real estate professionals and investors interested in the data trends and news related to California's residential real estate market.
According to BIASC, the new service will cover California home sales and price reports, along with new home developments and construction permit data. The service will also provide updates on news and political developments related to the state’s housing market, and it will also offer original podcasts on the subject.
"The California Investor Report provides investors and real estate professionals worldwide with the ability to keep their finger on the pulse of California's constantly evolving residential real estate market," said BIASC CEO Jeff Montejano. "By subscribing to the California Investor Report, the most up-to-date residential real estate news and data will be just a click away."
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Servicing Manager - Unity Bank - Clinton, NJ
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter - Oregon Community Credit Union - Eugene, OR
- Mortgage Closing Specialist - USALLIANCE Financial - Chelmsford, MA
- Closer III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Underwriter III (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Underwriter II - (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,