Spring EQ Names Industry Vet Gentek SVP of Sales
February 19, 2020
Spring EQ has announced that Gregory Gentek has joined the company as senior vice president of sales, responsible for growing the company’s sales team and supporting the development of the company's affinity partnerships with other companies.
Gentek has more than 25 years of mortgage banking experience. Before joining Spring EQ, he served as president of Genpact Mortgage Services. Gentek also served in senior vice president positions at JPMorgan Chase, Freedom Mortgage and PHH Mortgage, where he gained valuable experience in white label business.
"Greg's long and distinguished real estate finance career and his deep sales experience make him the ideal choice for this role," said Spring EQ Founder and CEO Jerry Schiano. "He brings a valuable perspective to our senior management team and is well suited to help us achieve ongoing growth."
In addition to his other duties, Gentek will be responsible for establishing and implementing Spring EQ's sales strategies and goals, as well as overseeing all direct-to-consumer activities, supervising sales managers, scaling first and second mortgage teams at multiple locations, and recruiting, training and developing loan officers.
"The decision to join Spring EQ's team was an easy one because of its culture," Gentek said. "Spring EQ is well-positioned for any interest rate cycle with its home-equity and first-mortgage divisions."
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Members Trust of the Southwest FCU - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC