Donna Corley to Run Freddie Mac’s Single-Family Business
February 20, 2020
Freddie Mac has appointed Donna Corley executive vice president and head of its Single-Family Business.
Corley, who has been the interim head of the Single-Family Business since October, joined Freddie Mac in 1995 as a research analyst and has held positions within the Investment and Capital Markets Division. Most recently, she served as senior vice president and single-family chief risk officer.
“Donna Corley is a proven, respected leader and I am pleased to announce that she will lead the company’s Single-Family business,” said David Brickman, chief executive officer of Freddie Mac. “I’ve had the pleasure of working with Donna for more than two decades. Her qualifications, record of accomplishment and commitment to our clients make her the best choice to lead this critical business line at such an exciting moment for our company.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Corporate Underwriter- Tampa, FL - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Guilford - Bank Of America - Guilford, CT
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Hamden Plaza - Bank Of America - Hamden, CT
- EAC Compliance & Operational Risk Manager - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Rochester Orion FC - Rochester Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Rochester Hills, MI
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Laurel Center - Bank Of America - Laurel, MD