Union Home Mortgage in Partnership with Cleveland Indians
February 21, 2020
Baseball’s Cleveland Indians has named Union Home Mortgage as its official mortgage partner.
As part of the partnership, the Strongsville, Ohio-based company will be the presenting partner of all Spring Training Broadcasts on the Cleveland Clinic Indians Radio Network, as well as the entitlement partner on the Cleveland Indians Warm-Up Show during the regular season. The company is also being given a signage presence within Progressive Field on the outfield wall and behind home plate.
Bill Cosgrove, president and CEO of Union Home Mortgage, welcomed the partnership by noting, “I grew up in Northeast Ohio. I started my company here. It gives me tremendous pride to join with the Indians organization and elevate the incredible work being done by our Partners every day. We like to think we’re building something very special here – just like the Tribe, and can’t wait to see where this partnership takes us together.”
“We are pleased to welcome Union Home Mortgage to the Tribe,” said Brian Barren, Cleveland Indians president of business operations. “Union Home Mortgage is a local company that values people first and shares our purpose of uniting and inspiring our region with the power of team.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Members Trust of the Southwest FCU - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC