Redfin Debuts Service for Luxury Properties
February 21, 2020
The real estate brokerage Redfin is rolling out Redfin Premier, a new service aimed at residential properties listed at $1 million and above.
According to the Seattle-based company, Redfin Premier expands on the existing Redfin service for home sellers by providing specialized marketing support including drone and twilight photography, premium brochures and printed materials and high-end yard signs. Redfin will also market its Premier homes with additional social media advertising campaigns, postcard mailings and international advertising to reach overseas buyers. These Premier services are included for Redfin's listing fee of only 1 percent, provided the client buys their next home with Redfin within one year.
The service is launching in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Hawaii, Maryland, Orange County, Portland, Sacramento, San Diego and Virginia, and will be rolled out to Redfin's other large markets in the coming months.
Redfin CEO Glenn Kelman noted, “Luxury customers love our one-on-one personal service, our sophisticated digital campaigns to target local and international luxury buyers, and the accountability to track how those investments lead to online viewings, tours, and ultimately offers. Now with Redfin Premier, we're investing even more in marketing each of our listings, all while saving a customer enough money in listing fees to buy a new car.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Compliance Specialist - Tinker Federal Credit Union - Oklahoma City, OK
- Loan Processor II (WORK FROM HOME CAPABILITY) - Guild Mortgage Company - Lees Summit,
- Mortgage Loan Associate - First PREMIER Bank - Sioux Falls,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Vancouver,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,