MISMO Releases Tool to Speed Up the Deployment of New Apps
March 3, 2020
The Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO) has announced the release of a new tool designed to facilitate the use of MISMO standards. The MISMO Entity Relationship Model, or “ER Model,” supports database engineering and general data management functions, resulting in quicker application development and deployment schedules, while helping to reduce errors that result from proprietary implementations.
The MISMO ER Model and the accompanying User Guide are being released for a 60-day public comment period. The comment period remains open from today until April 30, 2020.
“MISMO’s ER Model gives mortgage industry users the convenience of quickly creating databases that are based on MISMO standards. A process that otherwise would have taken months can now be created within a few hours,” said Richard Hill, executive vice president for MISMO and vice president, industry technology of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA). “Any organization that stores large caches of data in support of its business will benefit from MISMO’s ER Model, and it will save them extensive development time and reduce related costs.”
The ER Model is based on Version 3.5 of the overall MISMO Logical Data Model, and is designed to improve how mortgage organizations store and manage data built using MISMO standards.
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation - , WI
- Sales Director - Aging Media Network - Remote, NA
- Sales & Service Rep - Jeffersontown - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Underwriter III - Remote/WFH - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Originator - Reliant Credit Union - Sodus, NY
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - State Department Federal Credit Union - Washington, DC Metro Area, VA