Visionet Announces Integration With Encompass
March 4, 2020
Visionet Systems Inc. has announced that it will be showcasing VLR and its integration with the Ellie Mae Digital Lending Platform at Experience 2020, from March 23-25, 2020. The integration will allow lenders to more efficiently and securely share data between Visionet’s VLR solution, that is approved/certified by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, and Ellie Mae’s Encompass to improve closure ratio, reduce turnaround time and save costs in the loan origination process.
“Leveraging the API based integration with Encompass, VLR can directly access borrower documents in the eFolder, process them and make relevant data available in Encompass within minutes,” said Arshad Masood, CEO at Visionet Systems. “All of this is done automatically, saving time and eliminating the chance of any errors. As a result, the underwriting process gets streamlined and lenders can free up time of specialist underwriters to process more loans each day. Lenders can deliver improved borrower experience, close loans faster, and reduce operations cost.”
VLR is built on enterprise-level architecture, and is suited for any document-intensive workflow within the lending lifecycle, including loan setup, loan boarding, pre- and post-closing operations and audits.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Members Trust of the Southwest FCU - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC