Visionet Announces Integration With Encompass
March 4, 2020
Visionet Systems Inc. has announced that it will be showcasing VLR and its integration with the Ellie Mae Digital Lending Platform at Experience 2020, from March 23-25, 2020. The integration will allow lenders to more efficiently and securely share data between Visionet’s VLR solution, that is approved/certified by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, and Ellie Mae’s Encompass to improve closure ratio, reduce turnaround time and save costs in the loan origination process.
“Leveraging the API based integration with Encompass, VLR can directly access borrower documents in the eFolder, process them and make relevant data available in Encompass within minutes,” said Arshad Masood, CEO at Visionet Systems. “All of this is done automatically, saving time and eliminating the chance of any errors. As a result, the underwriting process gets streamlined and lenders can free up time of specialist underwriters to process more loans each day. Lenders can deliver improved borrower experience, close loans faster, and reduce operations cost.”
VLR is built on enterprise-level architecture, and is suited for any document-intensive workflow within the lending lifecycle, including loan setup, loan boarding, pre- and post-closing operations and audits.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Alpharetta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Alpharetta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Lindbergh Plaza (Atlanta, GA) - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA
- Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- NMLS Certified Loan Processor - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI