Ginnie Mae MBS Outstanding Increases to $2.137 Trillion in February
March 16, 2020
Ginnie Mae has announced that issuance of its mortgage-backed securities (MBS) totaled $52.64 billion in February, providing financing for more than 210,000 homeowners and renters.
A breakdown of February issuance includes $50.21 billion of Ginnie Mae II MBS and $2.43 billion of Ginnie Mae I MBS, which includes $1.46 billion of loans for multifamily housing.
Ginnie Mae's total outstanding principal balance of $2.137 trillion is an increase from $2.056 trillion in February 2019.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Members Trust of the Southwest FCU - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC