Angel Oak Adds Five New AEs
March 18, 2020
Non-QM lender Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions has announced the addition of five new account executives nationwide, including: Corrina Ardizzone in Phoenix, Ariz.; Randall Arroyo in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, La.; Kimberly Barron in Houston, Texas; George McGrath in North and South Carolina; and Joshua Tolle in Los Angeles.
“After wrapping up a record-breaking 2019 and already into a successful 2020, we’re excited to add this new group of account executives to our team,” said Tom Hutchens, EVP of production for Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions. “They are already educating originators on the benefits of non-QM and the importance of getting into that space right now. They will continue to help us grow by demonstrating the value of working with the industry leader. “
Ardizzone said: "I decided to join Angel Oak because culture is extremely important to me. Companies can say what they stand for, but you can’t fake culture. You feel it! I know this is the right decision for me because the importance of being trusted partners with our brokers was evident in all the different elements of training in Atlanta. I am proud to represent AOMS."
Arroyo commented: “I wanted to be part of an industry-leading company. With cutting-edge technology, industry-leading products and services, I saw an opportunity to help our clients do more business and I wanted to be a part of that."
Barron noted: “I joined Angel Oak because it is an industry leader in non-QM lending. As a result, I can better serve brokers and bankers whom I have worked with throughout the last 20 years. It is a truly wonderful opportunity!”
FMJ Job Listings
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Vancouver,
- Transaction Coordinator (L2C) - Guild Mortgage Company - Knoxville,
- MultipleTemporary Full-Time Professionals - U.S. Small Business Administration - Fort Worth, TX
- Fulfillment Center Manager - Guild Mortgage Company - sacramento,