PRMI Promotes Two to Senior Leadership Roles
March 19, 2020
Primary Residential Mortgage Inc. (PRMI) has announced the promotions of Brandi Hume to senior vice president of risk management and Hollie Wylie to vice president of compliance.
Hume, a mortgage veteran with 28 years of industry experience, will be joining the Executive Leadership Team at PRMI, and has been with the organization for 11 years, most recently as vice president of quality assurance.
“I’m honored to be a part of what I view as one of the best executive teams in the industry,” says Hume. “PRMI, as a whole, values its employees and understands that ongoing support and a solid foundation are what help us grow into one of the top lenders in the industry.”
Wyllie has been in the industry for more than 30 years, and has spent the past seven as PRMI’s director of compliance.
“I’m thrilled to see the growth and direction of PRMI,” said Wyllie. “We are changing and evolving in compliance, creating smooth processes that support our branch partners. Our team strives to have a foundation of simplicity.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Corporate Underwriter- Tampa, FL - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Guilford - Bank Of America - Guilford, CT
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Hamden Plaza - Bank Of America - Hamden, CT
- EAC Compliance & Operational Risk Manager - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Rochester Orion FC - Rochester Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Rochester Hills, MI
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Laurel Center - Bank Of America - Laurel, MD