Veterans United Foundation Commits $1 Million to COVID-19 Relief
April 7, 2020
Veterans United Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Veterans United Home Loans, has announced that it is pledging $1 million to assist with COVID-19 relief in communities across the country.
“The heart of our Foundation’s mission is enhancing lives,” said Dr. Amanda Andrade, chief people officer at Veterans United Home Loans. “Our employees are dedicated to giving back and providing relief efforts to the communities we call home during this difficult time.”
The funds will be used to purchase critical supplies, such as masks for healthcare workers and will also provide emergency relief to organizations and individuals impacted by the pandemic.
Veterans United Foundation is funded solely by the employees of Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliated companies. More than 90 percent of Veterans United employees donate at least one percent of their salaries to fund the Foundation. Since its creation in 2011, Veterans United employees have donated more than $51 million to the foundation.
FMJ Job Listings
- Regional Underwriting Manager - NOVA Home Loans - Tucson, AZ
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Underwriter I - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Finance Operations & Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA