SimpleNexus Appoints Cathleen Schreiner Gates to Its Board
April 16, 2020
SimpleNexus has announced the election of senior sales executive Cathleen Schreiner Gates to its board of directors.
“Cathleen’s experience helping innovative companies establish leadership positions in their markets makes her an indispensable addition to SimpleNexus’ board of directors,” said SimpleNexus President and Chief Operating Officer Ben Miller. “She brings with her a trove of invaluable operational insights that will play an important role in SimpleNexus’ ability to deliver increased value to our partners.”
Schreiner Gates has been driving accelerated growth at early stage and global software-as-a-service (SaaS) organizations for 35 years. From 2015-2019, she served as EVP of sales and marketing at Ellie Mae, where she spent six consecutive years on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and negotiated a $3.7-billion purchase by private-equity firm Thoma Bravo. Schreiner Gates is CEO of independent consulting firm Trifecta, which she founded in 2009.
“SimpleNexus has established itself as a forward-thinking digital mortgage firm whose innovations are catapulting technology advancements across the mortgage industry,” said Schreiner Gates. “I look forward to helping the success of a company that is changing the future of lending.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Branch Manager- Fairway Branch, KS - FNBO - Fairway,
- Branch Manager- BluHawk Branch, KS - FNBO - Overland park,
- Universal Banker (16th & Dodge) - FNBO - Omaha,
- Mortgage Underwriter III_Chicago - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, NA
- Financial Analyst - Debt Equity - JLL - Phoenix, AZ
- Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Findlay, OH