LoanDepot To Hold Virtual Job Fair, 3,000 Openings
April 23, 2020
LoanDepot is looking to strengthen its team by holding a virtual job fair to fill 3,000 openings. The job fair will take place today at 3:00 p.m. ET, via the company's LinkedIn Channel.
"LoanDepot made $45 billion in loans last year, ranking as the nation’s second-largest non-bank mortgage lender," according to East Bay Times. "The hiring is part of the Lake Forest-based company’s evolution to a more online-focused lender in an industry known for mounds of paperwork."
LoanDepot currently employs 7,000 workers who are all working remotely. It's a change the company says should become a new norm.
"We’re in a new norm–but it’s a norm that we were prepared for," said company founder and CEO Anthony Hsieh, according to the report. "Our team has created a process by which candidates can apply, on-board and train in an entirely virtual way."
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Birmingham,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Montgomery,
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Liberty Hill,
- Member Product Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH