Ginnie Mae Begins Publishing Pass-Through Assistance Data
May 1, 2020
Ginnie Mae has published the first set of data related to its expanded Pass-Through Assistance Program (PTAP/C19), developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
PTAP/C19 allows Issuers to apply for assistance in meeting their contractual obligation to make timely and in full principal and interest payments due Mortgage-Backed Security (MBS) holders without being held in default under the Ginnie Mae Guaranty Agreement.
The first set of PTAP/C19 program data is listed here. Information on the PTAP/C19 will be updated periodically each month.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Birmingham,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Montgomery,
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Liberty Hill,
- Member Product Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH