OptifiNow Partners With DoublePositive on Call Center Solution
May 1, 2020
OptifiNow has announced an integration with call center solution provider DoublePositive, enabling mortgage lenders using the OptifiNow platform to seamlessly utilize DoublePositive outbound calling services in order to accelerate customer acquisition.
“Partnering with OptifiNow made sense because our companies are well aligned,” said Conor Finch, director of client services at DoublePositive. “We’re both focused on enhancing the sales process for companies that engage with prospects over the phone and we both have extensive experience in the mortgage industry. Our combined solution makes it easy for lenders to quickly implement an effective outbound sales strategy.”
The integration sends lead information from OptifiNow to DoublePositive, initiating a company’s dialing strategy. DoublePositive utilizes eight domestic call centers owned and operated by DoublePositive to perform outbound communications and connects engaged prospects to a company’s internal sales team immediately via a three-way call. Bi-directional integration allows DoublePositive to post call results directly onto a lead record in OptifiNow.
“Our goal is to provide the tools that companies need to execute effective sales and marketing processes,” said John McGee, chief executive officer and founder of OptifiNow. “DoublePositive has the technology and service that allows our clients to reach their prospects and track results efficiently. We’re proud to partner with DoublePositive.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Birmingham,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Montgomery,
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Liberty Hill,
- Member Product Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH