Mortgage Research Center Releases New USDA Calculator
May 7, 2020
Through its website, USDAloans.com, Mortgage Research Center (MRC) just released a new interactive USDA Income Limit Calculator reflecting the latest increases to the USDA’s maximum income limits. The free calculator allows users to quickly see updated income limits in their area by household size.
“The new income limits make the USDA loan an available option for even more homebuyers looking for $0 down payment options,” said Alex Blum, general manager at Mortgage Research Center. “MRC is proud to provide this tool to help educate homebuyers and lenders alike.”
Through a special procedure notice on May 4, 2020, the USDA increased maximum eligible income limits of the Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program in most U.S. counties. The baseline USDA loan income limit for one- to four-member households is now $90,300 or $119,200 for five to eight member households.
Total household income should not exceed these limits to be eligible for a USDA home loan, but income limits vary by location to account for cost of living. The USDA income requirements are set at or below 115% of the median household income in each region and are updated annually.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Sherman,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Fort collins,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Boulder,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Lake in the hills,
- Consumer Lending Underwriter II - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI