Denver Mortgage Company Takes The Homebuying Experience On The Road
May 8, 2020
One Denver mortgage company is adapting to the new social standards due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Silver Leaf Mortgage, specializing in reverse mortgages, has created a mobile mortgage office in hopes to provide a safe alternative for clients who don't want to leave their homes.
"We knew we needed a safe alternative for our clients and it just came to us one day," said Matt Witt, president of Silver Leaf Mortgage, according to a FOX Denver report. "We’ve got high-speed Internet, printers, fax, copiers, everything."
The company gutted a 40-foot motor home and put all of the essential tools they would need to serve their clients. The company stresses that it is indeed a safe environment and have taken extra precautions when it comes to disinfecting the mobile office.
According to the report, before each client steps into the mobile office, it is disinfected by Protech, a biohazard rememdiation company and according to Witt, everything can be done in the motor home.
Click here to view the full report on Silver Leaf Mortgage.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,