Kelley Tillinghast Named SVP, Chief Underwriter Of Plaza Home Mortgage
May 13, 2020
Plaza Home Mortgage has hired Kelley Tillinghast as senior vice president, chief underwriter. In her new role, Tillinghast will oversee all underwriting in Plaza’s wholesale, correspondent and reverse channels. She will also play a key role in setting company underwriting policies and standards.
With more than 20 years of industry experience, Tillinghast joins Plaza Home Mortgage from Guild Mortgage where she was vice president and national underwriting manager for the past five years. Earlier, she held senior level positions in underwriting, operations and risk management with Penny Mac, JP Morgan Chase Bank, GE Mortgage Insurance and Bank United. She will report to Plaza's Executive Vice President of Operations Ed VanDuren.
“Kelley is a seasoned professional with deep and diverse experience in underwriting and risk management. We look forward to the significant contributions she will make to Plaza’s ongoing success,” said Michael Fontaine, chief operating officer and chief financial officer at Plaza Home Mortgage.
FMJ Job Listings
- QC Post-Closing Analyst with Mortgage Underwriting Experience - Quest Advisors, Inc. - Durham, NC
- Mortgage Underwriter - SRP Federal Credit Union - North Augusta, SC
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Closing Manager - Guild Mortgage Company - Rancho Cordova,
- Ag Business Banker IV - Great Western Bank - West des moines,
- Business Banker IV - Great Western Bank - Lincoln,