Nations Lending Announces Mid-Atlantic Expansion
May 14, 2020
Nations Lending has added a new branch in Columbia, Maryland, to be led by industry veteran Laura Fournier. She brings years of wide-ranging experience in the industry in Maryland and Greater D.C. area, for both large banks and independent lenders.
Fournier is a certified mortgage coach and is also a designated Dave Ramsey Financial Coach, bringing insight into the connection between home and family finance. She spent the last seven years as a mortgage coach for Equity Resources Inc., and is licensed to lend in Maryland, D.C., Virginia and Pennsylvania.
"The marketing and social media support Nations offers were really attractive," Fournier said. "I am also thrilled about the opportunity to run my own branch and to develop loan officers."
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,