Michael Querrey Named Guild Mortgage’s VP of Strategic Retail Growth
May 15, 2020
Guild Mortgage has named Michael Querrey vice president, strategic retail growth for its Mountain West Division. Querrey, who has close to 30 years of mortgage industry experience, will support the company’s retail growth initiatives and lead recruiting for branches in Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah.
He will be based in Las Vegas and report to Andy Stewart, vice president and divisional sales manager for Guild’s California/Hawaii, Southwest and Desert Mountain regions.
Prior to joining Guild, Querrey served as executive vice president of production for ClosingMark Home Loans. He previously served for six years as national sales manager and head of retail production at Castle & Cooke Mortgage. He started his career with North American Mortgage in 1992 and worked as a producer for several years before assuming sales leadership roles with Castle & Cooke.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,