PRMI Names Richard Armstrong EVP and General Counsel
May 19, 2020
Primary Residential Mortgage Inc. (PRMI) has announced that Richard J. Armstrong has been promoted to executive vice president and general counsel, upon the retirement of Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Counsel Darryl Lee.
Armstrong is equipped with years of extensive experience. He has practiced law in Utah, Nevada and Idaho for over 24 years. His law practice has been focused on advising employers on employment-related issues, including litigation, administrative and regulatory matters. This experience will help him in representing clients in the mortgage industry on mortgage-related issues.
“I’ve had the privilege of representing PRMI as in-house and outside counsel for a number of years. I’m honored to succeed Darryl, whom I’ve worked with for more than a decade," ” said Armstrong.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,