Norcom Cares Lends A Hand To Local Soup Kitchen
June 2, 2020
Norcom Cares, the non-profit subsidiary of Norcom Mortgage, donated more than $1,000 worth of food to Loaves and Fishes Ministries in Hartford, Conn., a non-profit organization dedicated to revitalizing Hartford.
“We have recently seen a growing anxiety amongst our clients, particularly those with children, around issues of food insecurity,” said Loaves and Fishes Executive Director Allison Hild Petrie. “This means there is a greater need for whatever we can provide to fill the gaps. As this need grows, your donation strengthens Loaves and Fishes’ ability to reach our clients through programs that directly impact hunger and economic instability in the Asylum Hill neighborhood of Hartford.”
Norcom Cares raised funds through major events like their annual Golf Tournament and Beer & Wine Tasting. Loaves and Fishes Ministries strives to serve low-income and poverty level individuals through various services, including their soup kitchen at the Immanuel Congregational Church in Hartford.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Servicing Manager - Unity Bank - Clinton, NJ
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter - Oregon Community Credit Union - Eugene, OR
- Mortgage Closing Specialist - USALLIANCE Financial - Chelmsford, MA
- Closer III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Underwriter III (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Underwriter II - (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,