ServiceLink Unveils Tech Solution For Home Inspections
June 23, 2020
ServiceLink unveiled its home inspection solution, EXOS Inspect, designed to enable borrowers to complete home inspections without leaving the safety of their home by using AI and a user-intuitive interface.
The new mobile app that gives borrowers the ability to conduct their own home inspections when a traditional appraisal inspection is not required. EXOS Inspect can be used to support home equity lending and collect data for portfolio management processes including loss mitigation, loan modification and private mortgage insurance (PMI) removal.
"Although much of the mortgage process can be done online or remotely by phone, many inspections still require in-person interaction between consumers and inspectors," said Dave Steinmetz, Originations Division president for ServiceLink. "EXOS Inspect will play an immediate role in today's market, as well as the future real estate lending industry–supporting and enhancing the digital mortgage experience that consumers and lenders will soon come to expect regularly."
EXOS Inspect can be used as a standalone app or as part of a lender's digital consumer experience. The technology has the capability to support portfolio management, complete a number of valuation reports and deliver the final report electronically.
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation - , WI
- Sales Director - Aging Media Network - Remote, NA
- Sales & Service Rep - Jeffersontown - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Underwriter III - Remote/WFH - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Originator - Reliant Credit Union - Sodus, NY
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - State Department Federal Credit Union - Washington, DC Metro Area, VA