Rocket Mortgage Classic To Benefit Connect 313 Fund
June 24, 2020
The beneficiaries of this year's Rocket Mortgage Classic, a PGA Tour event, will be the Connect 313 Fund, an organization created to help Detroiters gain access to technology, internet and digital literacy programming. Connect 313 was created in partnership with the city of Detroit and key stakeholders from private and non-profit organizations.
The fund will also make investments into Detroit-based non-profit partners with the intentions of increasing access to technology, internet and digital literacy resources.
“While the COVID-19 pandemic certainly magnified the digital divide, the reality is that nearly one in three Detroit families have lacked access to internet and digital resources for decades. It’s important to our entire organization, and our founder and chairman Dan Gilbert, that the Rocket Mortgage Classic serves as a driver of lasting change,” said Jay Farner, CEO of Rocket Mortgage. “The Connect 313 Fund, alongside other primary beneficiaries, will allow us to address long-lasting gaps in access to healthcare, education and employment, which are a consequence of the underlying lack of digital connectivity."
Click here to learn more about this year's Rocket Mortgage Classic beneficiary.
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation - , WI
- Sales Director - Aging Media Network - Remote, NA
- Sales & Service Rep - Jeffersontown - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Underwriter III - Remote/WFH - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Originator - Reliant Credit Union - Sodus, NY
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - State Department Federal Credit Union - Washington, DC Metro Area, VA