Nguyen Appears On Mortgage Leadership Outlook Today, July 8
Tim Nguyen, co-founder and CEO of BeSmartee, will appear on Mortgage Leadership Outlook's upcoming July 8 episode. Nguyen will join series' host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional magazine, as they discuss his work with BeSmartee, mortgage tech solutions and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As COVID-19 continues to pose challenges for the industry, the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series helps mortgage professionals navigate these uncertain times. Be a part of the conversation between Nguyen and Berman. Log on to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section. Join Nguyen and Berman as they answer your questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m., EDT, today, Wednesday, July 8.
Nguyen's BeSmartee is a mortgage tech platform that uses big data and artificial intelligence to give borrowers the ability to go from application to approval, to disclosures and enter underwriting in about 15 minutes.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
FMJ Job Listings
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,