Indecomm Global Services, a provider of automation, outsourcing, and compliance services and technology for the mortgage industry, announced the release of BotGenius, a collection of software robots that are pre-programmed to emulate human computer interaction functions for specific standardized processes, tasks, and workflows in the mortgage industry.
BotGenius robots are a part of Indecomm’s Automation Continuum framework for the mortgage industry, which helps lenders of all sizes automate the middle-office functions. Through years of handling the mortgage middle-office functions for hundreds of mortgage lenders, Indecomm
developed an understanding of the processes, tasks and workflows that could benefit most from robotic process automation.
Using that expert knowledge, Indecomm’s BotGenius collection of robots automates the most repetitive and routine tasks, currently being performed by humans. The suite of robots automates tasks across the mortgage lifecycle from loan setup through default servicing. In the title and settlement services industry, Indecomm’s solution addresses the lifecycle from order intake through commitment and report preparation.
Indecomm says the benefits of BotGenius include:
- Determination of upfront return on investment and tracking of benefits to realization.
- Success-based pricing, where clients only pay for successfully completed transactions.
- No lock-in to a licensed software, with no license costs or expensive upgrades.
- No additional maintenance costs, as robots are managed through Indecomm’s robotics operations center.
- Developed by mortgage operations experts including processors and underwriters who have processed and funded loans worth of hundreds of billions of dollars.
To learn more about BotGenius, visit the new website