Zillow Teams Up With D.R. Horton To Expands Zillow Offers Listings
D.R. Horton partnered with Zillow to give their homebuyers the opportunity to sell existing homes through Zillow Offers. The partnership comes as new construction has taken off with an increase in demand, paired with historically low mortgage rates and a lack of existing homes for sale.
Buyers who purchase a new home face the challenge of the timing of the sale and closing of their current home, as well as closing on the new home. Zillow and D.R. Horton are looking to help eliminate these challenges through their partnership.
"Zillow Offers puts sellers in control of their own transaction. In a time when social distancing is becoming a necessity, selling to Zillow Offers provides a safe and flexible way to transact so new construction buyers can focus on moving into their next dream home," said Arik Prawer, president of the Zillow Homes Division.
"This is a great opportunity to provide our customers with new options to streamline the process of selling their existing home, and help them move into their new D.R. Horton home more efficiently," said Donald R. Horton, chairman of D.R. Horton.
Click here to learn more about the partnership between Zillow and D.R. Horton.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Consumer Compliance Specialist - Financial Services - Troutman Pepper - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC