FormFree Hires National Account Manager
August 11, 2020
FormFree appointed Jocelyn Crum Brooks, AMP, as national account manager. In her new role, Brooks will be responsible for leveraging her 20 years of experience supporting lender relationships with the Freddie Mac, to build new customer relationships and strengthen existing customer engagement through FormFree's AccountChek and AccountChek Plus.
"Jocelyn has earned her reputation as a valued partner in guiding lenders through complex pricing, credit performance and technology adoption requirements to achieve outstanding business results," said FormFree founder and CEO Brent Chandler. "She will play an important role in our mission of empowering lenders to collect and verify borrower financial DNA — including asset, employment and income data — electronically in just minutes."
Previously, Brooks spent 19 years in various account-facing positions at Freddie Mac, where she led cross-divisional teams to support credit unions, banks and independent mortgage lenders' participation in Freddie's programs. She also earned the Mortgage Banks Association's Accredited Mortgage Professional designation.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA