Residential Home Funding Rebrands As RealFi Home Funding
August 17, 2020
Residential Home Funding Corp., a residential mortgage lender, is now operating as RealFi Home Funding Corp. Recent volume spikes and rapid growth were behind the move, the company said.
“We are entering an unparalleled period in our history,” said Roberto Lupi, president of RealFi Home Funding Corp. “We are leveraging this opportunity to reposition the Company, to create brand awareness and ultimately make RealFi a household name.” The company has created a new logo and website as part of the rebranding.
Tradex Real Estate Investment Trust, a direct portfolio private lender focused on originating, investing and managing commercial real estate loans in major markets throughout the United States, will begin operating as RealFi Real Estate Investment Trust, effective immediately.
Through its subsidiaries, RealFi is an originator of qualified and non-qualified residential home mortgages and through the RealFi REIT, is a direct lender focused on originating commercial real estate bridge loans in major markets throughout the United States.
Read more about the RealFi rebrand.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III, Specialty Loans (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor III (Bilingual) - Guild Mortgage Company - Tulsa,
- Staff Appraiser - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- QC Analyst - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Consumer Lending Underwriter - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI