Blue Sage and FormFree Join Forces For AccountChek Automated Asset Verification Integration
FormFree will be combing its AccountChek automated asset verification service with Blue Sage's cloud-based digital mortgage lending platform. With this integration, borrowers are able to verify their assets with AccountChek, through the Blue Sage Borrower portal. It also enables loan originators to order reports through Blue Sage's Loan Officer Portal and Retail LOS.
"AccountChek gives borrowers a secure way to submit asset data to mortgage lenders," said FormFree CEO Brent Chandler.
Customers are now able to efficiently prove their ability to repay mortgage loans by fetching bank statements electronically, as well as other asset documentation. The companies promise the integration to fuel a more efficient process, improving the borrower's experience and reducing loan processing and underwriting times for lenders.
"Offering automated asset verification to consumers at the point of application expedites approval with little to no intervention from the LO, processor or underwriter," said David Aach, chief operating officer of Blue Sage. "Combined with Blue Sage's bidirectional integrations with Fannie Mae Desktop Underwriter, Freddie Mac Loan Product Advisor and automated underwriting systems, our platform is able to optimize the financial decisioning process for mortgage lenders."
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Training Manager, Operations - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,