eOriginal Unveils ClosingCenter 2.2
eOriginal, a company specializing in digital lending technology unveiled its ClosingCenter 2.2 technology featuring a number of enhancements. The latest version features pre-closing capabilities, increased efficiency and convenience of digital closings for lenders, borrowers and settlement agents.
The company states that the pre-close technology gives borrowers the option to preview and eSign legally eligible documents prior to their scheduled closing appointment. Additionally, it will transfer unsigned pre-closing documents into a closing appointment signing package.
"ClosingCenter 2.2 empowers lenders to offer its partners maximum flexibility to get closings done more efficiently while giving borrowers a more comfortable and flexible closing experience," noted Simon Moir, chief product officer at eOriginal.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Frisco,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,