eOriginal Unveils ClosingCenter 2.2
eOriginal, a company specializing in digital lending technology unveiled its ClosingCenter 2.2 technology featuring a number of enhancements. The latest version features pre-closing capabilities, increased efficiency and convenience of digital closings for lenders, borrowers and settlement agents.
The company states that the pre-close technology gives borrowers the option to preview and eSign legally eligible documents prior to their scheduled closing appointment. Additionally, it will transfer unsigned pre-closing documents into a closing appointment signing package.
"ClosingCenter 2.2 empowers lenders to offer its partners maximum flexibility to get closings done more efficiently while giving borrowers a more comfortable and flexible closing experience," noted Simon Moir, chief product officer at eOriginal.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Administrator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Chicago, IL
- Analyst, Capital Markets - Investment Sales Advisory - JLL - Miami, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter II - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, NA