Homespire Mortgage Expands Loan Servicing, Adds New VP
Homespire Mortgage named Scott Valletti as its vice president of mortgage servicing as the residential mortgage lender looks to expand its loan servicing division. The company is growing at a rapid rate with increases in new purchase loan volume and is looking to expand its loan servicing to provide better support for its borrowers.
"With loan volumes projected to continue rising above historic levels and the ongoing impact of the pandemic on the industry and markets, our company will deliver an important, enhanced service to our valued clients,” said Valletti.
Valletti brings more than 20 years of experience in the loan servicing and compliance sector. He will be responsible for leading Homespire's Loan Servicing Division and supporting the establishment of the company's sub-servicer relationships.
“Keeping pace with Homespire's rapid growth as well as that of the industry, our goal is to always provide our customers with the highest level of service and expertise,” said Michael Rappaport, president of Homespire Mortgage.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Controller - TELCO PLUS CREDIT UNION - LONGVIEW, TX
- Analyst, Multi-Family - Capital Markets - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Orlando, FL
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Daniels (Fort Myers, FL) - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Myers, FL