Total Expert Hires New CMO
Total Expert hired Allison Netzer as its new chief marketing officer. Netzer has more than 20 years of industry experience, most recently leading product messaging, product marketing and customer success strategy as senior vice president for strategy and marketing at Kony, Inc.
Prior to her work with Kony, Netzer also served as global marketing director at Dell, leading design, implementation and strategic vision for the next generation of Dell.com. At Total Expert, she will be responsible for developing cross-channel marketing campaigns, building out future product go-to-market strategies and continuing to support financial institutions looking to deepen their customer engagement strategy.
"Today’s financial brands are looking for technology partners to help them serve their own customers with empathy, human touch, and data-driven insights as they support customers in achieving their financial goals," said Joe Welu, founder and CEO of Total Expert. "Allison’s marketing tenure at globally-recognized financial services and technology brands is a testament to her keen understanding of winning customer engagement and go-to-market strategies."
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III, Specialty Loans (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor III (Bilingual) - Guild Mortgage Company - Tulsa,
- Staff Appraiser - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- QC Analyst - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Consumer Lending Underwriter - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI