FHFA Seeks Input On Strategic Plan For Fiscal Years 2021-2024
The Federal Housing Finance Agency is requesting input on its Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2021-2024. It establishes new goals that are necessary for the FHFA to fulfill its statutory duties, which include ending its conservatorship of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
The FHFA hopes to formalize its new direction by revising its mission, vision and values, by establishing three new strategic goals which include:
- Ensuring safe and sound regulated entities through world-class supervision;
- Fostering competitive, liquid, efficient, and resilient (CLEAR) national housing finance markets; and
- Positioning the agency as a model of operational excellence by strengthening its workforce and infrastructure.
"The goals and milestones laid out in the Plan ensure that that FHFA's supervision is strong, well executed and fulfills all statutory requirements, including ending the conservatorships of the Enterprises responsibly," said Director Mark Calabria.
Click here to access the FHFA's input form.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Hilltop Bank - Casper, WY
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Southlake,
- Underwriter II - Guild Mortgage Company - Roseville,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Havre,
- Mortgage Loan Processor - American National Bank - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Beatrice,