StreamLoan And Progressive Insurance To Offer Insurance Quotes In Digital Mortgage Process
StreamLoan and Progressive Insurance have joined forces to integrate homeowner insurance quotes into the digital mortgage process. Progressive will use information that homeowners have already entered to create the quotes.
"Ease, mobility and speed are what customers expect," said Progressive's business leader of Direct Quoting Tammy Loucks, according to a press release.
"Ensuring a homeowner's insurance policy is secured and the information is in the system is a critical step before mortgage underwriters can finalize a loan," said StreamLoan CEO Stephen Bulfer. "Having Progressive's quoting engine built right into our platform saves borrowers time and removes a roadblock for lenders to getting the loan closed."
According to the release, the integration is building upon Progressive's innovative technology-enabled HomeQuote Explorer platform. The platform allows homeowners and homebuyers to compare quotes from different carriers, in order to find the option that works best for them.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Frisco,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,