Mortech Adds New Integrations To Expand Market Opportunities For Lenders
Mortech, a Zillow Group business specializing in technology solutions for mortgage professionals, added new mortgage marketplace partners to give lenders additional market opportunities to advertise real-time mortgage offers and expand reach to customers. The latest additions are Mortgage Research Center and Roofstock, according to a press release.
"Our partners vary in size and audience, so whether a lender is looking for a few leads or to aggressively expand their business, we support a variety of platforms to help them advertise mortgage offers to a specific market," said Doug Foral, general manager at Mortech. "Through these integrations lenders can update pricing in real-time so potential borrowers receive accurate rate quotes to easily view and compare."
Mortgage Research Center specializes in independent lead technology. It also gives borrowers another avenue of connecting with lenders.
"By integrating with Mortech, our goal is to attract even more qualified mortgage customers to our partner websites and be a better resource for highly motivated home buyers looking for financing information," said Lyndsey Dunn, product marketing manager at Mortgage Research Center.
Meanwhile, Roofstock gives lenders the ability to use Mortech's product and pricing engine a new audience to target consumers looking to purchase and own residential investment properties.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA